Making Money Online FAQ
- Is it possible to make money online?
- Is making money online legal/safe?
- What is the best way to make money online?
- How much money can you make online?
- How can I learn to make money online?
- Can you make enough money to work online full-time?
- Can you make money with online surveys?
Is it possible to make money online?
– Yes, it is 100% possible to make money online and even make a full time income from it. However, there are TONS of scams out there. The internet is cluttered with money making websites, ads, and SPAM e-mails. DO NOT FALL FOR THESE SCAMS that say you can make thousands of dollars in weeks with little to no work.You can check out the recommended products page for the best money making online products. You can also check out the bad product pages to see what to avoid.
How can you tell if a product is a scam? Check out the scams page for more information.
Is making money online legal/safe?
– It depends. There are many ways to make money online that are 100% legal and legit. You can do a work from home job like data entry, freelancing, selling products on eBay, etc. If you don’t want to work for someone else or don’t have any products to sell,one of the best ways to make legit money online is by creating your own website and affiliate marketing.
However, there are ways to make money online that are outright against the law, but it’s pretty rare that you’ll run into these schemes (unless that’s what you’re looking for). What is very common are SCAMs that are designed to take your money but are not illegal. I definitely do not recommend that you try to make money by scamming other people.(link to bad products?)
What is the best way to make money online?
– Taking into consideration earning potential, costs, and opportunities, internet/affiliate marketing is the best way to go. You will need a website to make money through affiliate marketing. For more information check out the step-by-step guide to build a website or the how to build a free website in minutes with WordPress Express page.
How much money can you make online?
– If you work doing an online job (transcription, data entry, etc), you can expect to make around $8 – $15 per hour. More likely than not, you’ll be making $10 or less per hour.
If you do freelance work, the amount you earn varies with each job. Depending on the type of job you do and how big the project is, you can make anywhere from pennies to thousands of dollars. If you do freelance writing, photography, translation, or audio transcription, chances are that you will be making less than $50 per job. Higher paying jobs usually involve voice recordings, design, programming, and technology in general.
Selling your own products online – This has potential to earn you lots of money, but also has potential for you to lose money. Sites like E-bay have a lot of competition these days, so selling products can be quite difficult. You will also have to take care of the shipping and handling, as well as the customer service for all of your customers.
Creating your own website is probably the best way to make money online.It costs the least amount of money (there are even ways to do it completely for free) and has the potential to make you the most amount of money for years, if not for your whole life.
Creating your own website also has the greatest potential for you to earn a full time income online.A good website also gives value to your customers by providing them with useful information. There are also ways to learn how to create a website and earn money from it for free.
If you stick with it, you can earn thousands of dollars per month.
How can I learn how to make money online? Are there any good courses or training programs?
– Yes, there are. My number 1 recommendation is the Wealthy Affiliate community. They have step-by-step training guides, videos, and a very active community that helps you whenever you have questions. You can create a lifetime starter membership for free. To see my review go here: Wealthy Affiliate Review
Can you make enough money to work online full-time?
– Yes, you can. But you will have to put in quite a bit of work, especially if you are a beginner to making money online.
Here are just a few options that have the potential to earn a full time income for you.
- Finding a normal job that has positions you can do from home (data entry, database, home-based positions, etc).
- Making money from a website / blog / affiliate marketing.
- Freelancing jobs.
- Selling products online.
- Starting your own business online.
You will need to have some specialized skills, knowledge, or experience to do freelance work.
Overall, creating your own website is what I recommend when it comes to making money online. However, it usually takes a lot of time and effort to build a website that will provide you with a full time income. But it is definitely possible if you put in the work.
Can you make money with online surveys?
– Yes, you can, but the amount of money you make will be minimal. I’m talking about pennies per day, or at best, a few bucks a week. While there are surveys that pays a few dollars each, most of them pay a few cents or nothing at all. Check out the Online Surveys page for more information.